The Arts Research Center team supports faculty research development through a variety of initiatives, including School and University level opportunities and external funding submissions. Full-time faculty members interested in grant-seeking and/or project development can get started below.
Adjunct faculty members, click here for current grant opportunities within the School.
I am a full-time VCUarts faculty member and I want to:
- –Discuss funding opportunities: email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment with our staff. We look forward to learning more about your work, researching opportunities for you, and supporting your grant submissions.
- –Learn about VCUarts grant opportunities for faculty: see below.
- –Learn about grant opportunities from the VCU Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation (OVPRI): click here.
- –Apply for an identified grant opportunity. Complete this form. NOTE: If your grant deadline is less than 30 days away, email email@example.com immediately in addition to submitting the form.
- –Learn about VCU IRB procedures: click here. You can also email Lea Marshall or Aaron Anderson to discuss the VCU Institutional Review Board (IRB) process.
- –Review a calendar of deadlines throughout the year: click here.
Faculty grant programs serve full-time faculty at VCU School of the Arts. Faculty who work in collaboration with one another may also seek funding for a common project. Faculty members are encouraged to submit ONE application per deadline. Please note: Adjunct faculty, and faculty on waiver appointments are not eligible for Dean’s Exploratory and Research Grants. Adjunct faculty grant information is linked below.
Additional University-level opportunities include: