Faculty grants demonstrate VCUarts’ long-standing commitment to advancing creative knowledge and fueling new discoveries in the arts and design. These grants support every phase of the research process-from experimentation and concept development to dissemination—and encourage our most daring creatives to respond to some of the world’s most vexing problems. These grants might lead to exhibitions, demonstrations, publications or performances in national and international contexts. Explore the opportunities below, and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Dean’s Faculty Research Grants
- Dean’s Faculty Exploratory Grants
- Dean’s Faculty Summer Research Grants
- Adjunct Grants for Research/Creative Work and Professional Development
- Faculty Research Reassignment
- Strategic Priorities Plan funds, 2021-2022
- Commercialization Fund
- Service Learning and Community Engagement Grants
And, click here for an ongoing, updated list of arts research opportunities including grants, fellowships, and residencies.