AFO Students can make an appointment by contacting email@example.com or in person with lab monitor on duty during Resource Lab Open Hours to use the following equipment:
- Large Format Canon Photo Printer
No advance reservation needed for AFO students– sign-up is on a first come, first served basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule larger printing projects.
- Epson Sure-Color Garment Printer
- LaserPro Laser Engraver
- Epson Professional Flatbed Scanners
- Babylock Sewing Machine stations
- Cameo Vinyl Cutters
- 2.25″ Buttonmaker coming soon
We only accept RamBucks as payment for printing services
The AFO Resource Lab schedule can be found here.
Large Format Canon Photo Printer: JPG or TIFF files, 300 dpi, save image as final print dimension, bring file to lab tech on a thumb drive, Maximum paper width: 44”
- Epson Presentation Matte Paper: $2.50 square foot
- Epson Archival Matte Paper: $7.50 square foot
Epson Sure-Color Garment Printer: Prints on white or light colored natural fiber, like cotton (100% cotton works best) CMYK ink – no white ink, Print size up to 16″x20”, JPG, TIFF, PNG files, 300 dpi, fabric should be larger than 14×16” to tuck into the smaller platen frame.
- First Print: $5
- Second Print on Same Garment: $2.50 (example: front and back of shirt).
LaserPro Laser Engraver: Must set up appointment beforehand. Adobe Illustrator (.ai) files only, No PVC plastic or corrugated cardboard.
Other available equipment: Epson flatbed scanners, Mac desktop computers, Silhouette vinyl craft cutters, free black and white 8.5×11” printing