Policies and Guidelines | CBP
At the Creative Print Bureau, we value your creative practice and work hard to ensure your print jobs flow smoothly. Listed below are a few important reminders when using our print services:
Submitting a Job
To submit files to us for print, please email the following information to email@example.com with your .PDF files.
- Name, email, and department
- Print job category… vinyl, inkjet, laser, booklet, textile
- Paper type for each file submitted, choices available under the Services & Equipment tab
- Print dimensions of each file
- How many pages of each file and how many copies needed
- Whether or not you need trim marks, or have already included them
Keep in mind vinyl jobs require a completely outlined .AI folder.
Book prints require a packaged InDesign folder.
When sending a packaged art folder, compress and attach it as a .zip to your email.
Print Ready Tips
If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. Studio Assistants are always happy to troubleshoot and answer questions when you come in to room 219, but we encourage you to read through the information below, to help prepare you for sending in print jobs.