- Restricted to Cinema Majors enrolled in at least one regularly scheduled upper-division course.
- Restricted to sophomore or junior standing students with a 3.0 minimum grade point average.
- Restricted to Individual Research Proposals approved by your faculty, your advisor, and department chair. Department policy dictates that only full-time faculty can work with Research / Individual Study students. In the Cinema Department they are: Professors Yossera Bouchtia, Josh Tyree, Robert Tregenza, Shawn Brixey, and TyRuben Ellingson.
- You are responsible for writing a proposal and calendar, which will be uploaded to this form. Use the calendar at the following link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NIxSWFAcBENS5x4Ladd8KsaRC3wuVcz/view?usp=sharing
- You are responsible for structuring, researching, executing, and presenting the independent project.
- You are responsible for meeting and communicating with your professor on a regular schedule.
- Students must communicate with their advisor before applying.
- Students must meet with their faculty to discuss the project and write a proposal with a calendar.
- Students must complete the online Cinema 392 form linked below.
- Proposals must be approved by your faculty, advisor, and department chair (online) before you register for the course.
- Once approved, you will receive an email prompting you where and how to register for the course.
FIND THE FORM HERE: https://forms.gle/mUYGJEmbY43UkacaA
For questions regarding CINE 392: Research / Individual Study, please contact TyRuben Ellingson at email@example.com.