Certified Body Mapping Instructor Angela Kelly will be visiting campus this fall giving a series of free workshops, sponsored by the Music department. She will be offering a 6-hour course, which she will present in 2-hour increments over the course of the semester.
The dates and topics are as follows in the Singleton Center for the Performing Arts Concert Hall:
- Monday Sept 18th 6-8pm
- Hour One – Training Our Senses
- Hour Two – Six Places of Balance
- Monday Oct 23 6-8pm
- Hour Three – Arm Structure and Movement in All Four Joints.
- Hour Four – The Movement of Breathing.
- Monday Nov 27th 6-8pm
- Hour Five – The legs, how they move and the balance they provide.
- Hour Six – Putting it all together.
Anyone who attends all 6 hours will receive a certificate of completion from the Association for Bodymapping, however folks can come to any amount that works for them (and not receive the certificate).
For more information on Angela and Bodymapping, you can refer to her website.