Jobs at VCUarts
Join our creative community
VCUarts is a leader in the fields of arts, design, research and innovation, serving nearly 2,800 undergraduates and more than 160 graduate students annually.
Classroom learning is hands-on and we encourage our students to push the boundaries of their creativity while working within a cross-disciplinary curriculum that advances collaborations with scholars from divergent fields.
A culture of research and innovation
At VCUarts, faculty research answers interdisciplinary questions that combine the arts, entrepreneurship and technology.
Faculty are eligible for grants to pursue research, creative work and professional development. The Arts Research Institute also offers support and consultation in areas such as project design, partnership development, fiscal development, and dissemination and promotion.
A Great Place to work
VCU is a great place to work and offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Market and merit-based pay
- Generous and flexible leave package
- University holidays
- Paid parental leave and caregiving leave
- Health benefits and flexible spending
- Career development through campus-wide career communities
- Mentoring and training opportunities
- and much more
Browse Current Openings
- Assistant Professor | Games, Gaming, and Gamification
- Assistant Professor | Pre-visualization, Digital Cinema, VFX look development and VFX postproduction