The Department of Photography and Film works tirelessly to create a comprehensive and enriching learning environment for our students. It is our mission to provide the best training, equipment, and work space for unequalled creative output. We provide access to various labs and studios, many of which are available around the clock. Our computers are updated every few years to maintain state-of-the-art hardware and software capabilities.
- Common studio and critique spaces throughout the department.
- Photography/Film shooting studio with three rooms, digital projector and computer stations for tethered camera work.
- Digital lab with Epson Stylus Pro 4900s, 7800, 9600, 9800, and 9900 digital inkjet printers, profiling systems, and large print viewer.
- Black and white darkroom with 18 enlargers (4×5, medium and 35mm formats)
- Full HD Cinema Projectors in all studios and classrooms w/Blu-ray player