Yes, I also make work: The Anderson & ICA Student Staff Exhibition

Yes, I also make work

February 10 – March 3

Exhibition Reception: Friday, February 10, 5–8pm

VCUarts, The Anderson, and the Institute for Contemporary Art at VCU are pleased to present Yes, I also make work, an exhibition featuring artworks by 23 staff members from The Anderson and the ICA, on view on the first floor of The Anderson, February 10th to March 3rd.

As the exhibition title suggests, many of the student staff members that support VCU’s art spaces—The Anderson and the ICA—are artists in their own right. This exhibition showcases the artwork being made by these staff members who—as exhibition stewards, art handlers, gallery assistants, visitor experience associates, students, interns, graduate teaching assistants, and artists—are an integral part of the VCUarts community.

Participating Artists

Kristen Andes, Reyane Ashtar, Jenna Casey, Daniella Caycedo, Gaby Davenport, Amina Coleman-Davis, Hannah Dunn, Savannah Figueroa, Shannon Harper Kane, Kailey King, India Mawn, Andy Mazzella, Hannah McHugh, Geovanny Mejia, Amuri Morris, Nads Neman, Hannah Randall, Trinity Rucker, Madeline Ruffieux, Caroline Sagebiel, Bradley Sinanan, Manavi Singh, and Aaron Tran.

Poster designed by Bradley Sinanan.