Spring 2023 VCUarts Senior Capstone Exhibitions
Round 1: March 15–20
Round 2: March 24–29
The Senior Capstone Exhibitions are an annual celebration of VCUarts’ incredible undergraduate studio arts majors. Spread out across two rounds and occupying three floors, the capstone exhibitions feature challenging, diverse, and experimental programming reflecting VCUarts’ status as one of the leading studio art programs in the country.
Capstone Round #1:
Opening Reception: March 15, 5–8pm
- Department of Sculpture + Extended Media (Floor 1: Galleries A, B, C)
- Department of Craft + Material Studies (Floor 2: Galleries D, E, F)
- Department of Kinetic Imaging (Mezzanine 2 & Floor 3: Sponge, G, H, Hidden Galleries)
Capstone Round #2:
Opening Reception: March 24, 5–8pm
- Department of Photography + Film (Floor 1: Galleries A, B, C & Floor 3: Gallery H)
- Department of Painting + Printmaking (Floor 2: Galleries E, F & Floor 3: Sponge, Gallery G, Hidden Galleries)
- Department of Kinetic Imaging (Floor 2: Gallery D & Mezzanine 2)
*Special Capstone Hours: Tuesday–Friday 12–6pm, Saturday 12–5pm, Closed Sunday, Monday 12–5pm
Poster designed by Jennifer Bui and Michael Reeves.