Spring 2022 Cooperating Teacher Appreciation: Loudoun County Public Schools

Categories

May 2-6, 2022 is Teacher Appreciation Week! This week we’re sharing our gratitude for the wonderful cooperating teachers throughout Virginia who welcome our students into their classrooms for practicum and student teaching.

Below are messages of thanks from our students who have worked with these fantastic educators!

Loudoun County Public Schools

Cool Spring Elementary School – Melanie Stein

Melanie Stein is a dedicated, hardworking, and extremely kind art teacher. She is so good with the kids when it comes to classroom management and overall keeping a fun classroom environment. Melanie taught me when I was in elementary school and since coming to Cool Spring she has been nothing but kind and loving. She welcomed me with opened arms and would work alongside me in improving my lessons and my overall teaching. I have really felt loved here at Cool Spring. Melanie even decorated the room for my birthday and made me a cute cart to work with my name on it. I had a really fun time working at Cool Springs and I will miss Melanie and the students dearly.

Riverside High School – Augusta Dadiego

Augusta Dadiego is a very supportive CT. Her instructional strategies and classroom management strategies have informed my learning to be a teacher. This experience has given me the confidence to be a teacher. I am very fortunate to have her as my CT.