When you come to tour VCUarts, you are getting access to one of the most untapped resources on campus – our tour guides! Current undergraduate students lead our tours, and these are the questions they’d love to answer when you come to see them.
• What types of internships or jobs have you had while at VCU?
• How does VCUarts foster aninclusive environment?
• Why is Art Foundation important?
• What is the value of critiques?
• What is student life like?
• What are the perks to living in Richmond?
• What’s the advantage of being at an art school within a public university?
• How did you pick your major?
• What made you choose VCUarts over other schools?
• Are you happy here?
Don’t be afraid to ask personal questions of the tour guides. Hearing about the unique experiences of current students is one of the best ways to get a sense of daily life on campus.