We are no longer accepting override requests for Fall 2018 classes; major restrictions for most classes have been removed so that non-majors may register. We will not provide overrides for classes that are full or for classes that still have a major restriction in place.
- No overrides will be provided for ARTH 103, ARTH 104, ARTH 270, ARTH 271 that are at capacity or restricted to specific majors.
- Overrides for upper-level art history classes will be granted to non-majors following the sophomore registration period, with priority being given to art history minors.
- All major-restrictions will be removed from 300-level courses on the last day of classes for the current semester.
- The department will contact you once your request has been processed.
- In your request, please specify your reason for requiring the override:
- Size (class full)
- Major restriction
- Time conflict