We are no longer accepting override requests for Fall 2018 classes; major restrictions for most classes have been removed so that non-majors may register. We will not provide overrides for classes that are full or for classes that still have a major restriction in place.
- No overrides will be provided for ARTH 103, ARTH 104, ARTH 270, ARTH 271 that are at capacity.
- Certain sections of ARTH 103 and ARTH 104 are restricted to Art Foundation majors only; additionally, some sections of ARTH 270 and ARTH 271 are restricted to Cinema majors only (see Schedule of Classes for sections with major restrictions).
- Overrides for upper-level art history classes will be granted to non-majors following the sophomore registration period, with priority being given to Art History minors.
- All major-restrictions will be removed from 300-level courses on the last day of classes for the current semester.
- The department will contact you once your request has been processed.