• Highly responsive security guards are on duty 24 hours per day.
• Each highly trained Residence Hall Counselor is assigned a group of five students. Counselors also accompany students to meals, classes and all program activities. Student safety is our top priority.
• The Head of Residence Life and three Senior Counselors live on-site to be available for emergencies.
• Males and females will be assigned to different floors of the residence hall. Visitors of the opposite sex are not allowed in dorm rooms.
• The housekeeping staff keeps all public areas clean, but students must clean their own rooms, i.e., wash their own sheets and towels, etc.
• There is a $65 fee for lost room keys.
Counselors are upper-level undergraduates or graduate art students or area teachers who have completed a rigorous application procedure and training program, provided references, and passed a background check.
Students found entering or exiting the residence hall after curfew will be dismissed from the program immediately without refund.