1708 Gallery Seeking Summer Interns: 4/15/16 Deadline
Published on April 8, 2016
Founded as a non-profit organization in 1978, 1708 Gallery’s mission is to present exceptional new art. 1708 Gallery is committed to providing opportunities for artistic innovation for emerging and established artists and to expanding the understanding and appreciation of new art for the public.
Interns receive hands-on experience and resume-building skills in all aspects of 1708 Gallery’s operations, including:
- Installation and de-installation of exhibitions and artist relations
- Gallery openings, receptions, and event planning
- Educational programs, tours, and gallery sitting
- Fundraising, PR, and marketing
- Non-profit gallery administration
The summer internship begins in early May and goes through early September. We will begin reviewing applications on April 15th so please email a cover letter, application, and resume including references to email@example.com asap!