1708 Gallery is Seeking Spring Interns! Deadline: November 30th
Published on November 23, 2015
Internships are part-time (7-12 hrs./week) and unpaid, but can qualify for school credit depending on your department.
The ideal candidate is currently earning a BFA or has recently earned a BFA, is a motivated, self-starter, and has a passion for contemporary art and the Richmond arts community.
Interns receive hands-on experience and resume-building skills in all aspects of 1708 Gallery’s operations, including:
- installation and de-installation of exhibitions and artist relations
- gallery openings and receptions and event planning
- educational programs, tours, and gallery sitting
- fundraising, PR, and marketing
- non-profit gallery administration
Fall internships begin the first week of January and go through May.
Please email a cover letter, your resume including references, and the internship application to Assistant Director, Janelle Proulx at email@example.com. Questions? Email Janelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to apply is Monday, November 30th!