- Assistant Dean of Student Affairs Jody Symula’s Blog
- Research and grant opportunities
- Job opportunities at JeanetteKnowsJobs.com!
- Study abroad opportunities
- Learn about guest lectures, exhibitions, performances, and alumni news on Ester
- Buy VCUarts branded merchandise at The Goods (that you won’t find at the bookstore)
- Local VCUarts-related events
- My VCU
- VCU Bulletin for degree requirements
- VCU Alerts - Current advisory announcements and emergency directory
- University Counseling Services
- Student Health Services
- Learning Center – Tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, Study Groups and More
- Enrollment Services - Student Accounting/Financial Aid
- More University Resources for Current Students
- Academic Calendar
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Resource Guide (Student Handbook)
Other Technical Support
The VCU Math Lab provides support for lower level math classes. Located in Oliver Hall, 1001 West Main Street, Room 3013.
Language Learning Center
The Language Learning Center provides students with extramural support in their foreign language courses from the beginning through the advanced levels by extensive use of technology. Walk-ins are welcome. Located at 312 N. Shafer Street.
Richmond Graphics Shops
- VCUarts Media Services - 325 N. Harrison Street, Pollak Building Room 217, 804.828.1710
- Alpha Graphics - 700 E. Franklin Street (Franklin and 7th), 804.643.7760
- Keith Fabry Reprographic Solutions - 7 E. Cary Street (Cary and S. Foushee), 804.649.7551
- FedEx Office - 1111 E Main Street (12th and Main), 804.783.9880 & 5719 W Broad St (Willow Lawn), 804.288.0880
- Uptown Color - 1205 West Main Street (between S. Brunswick and S. Morris), 804.353.2679
- Vans Printing Services - 4109 Jacque Street (at Dabney Rd.), 804.612.6151
- Wythken Printing - 911 W. Grace Street (between N. Harrison and Shafer), 804.353.8282
In Their Words
Want to know what it’s like to be a VCUarts student? See what these current students have to say.
VCU has put together a resource page for newly accepted students. Check it out!