Independent Study

Independent studies are similar to internships in that they’re offered in various credit counts to accommodate special projects outside the scope of ordinary class material. A GPA of 3.0 in the major is required. Interested students must submit a proposal to the faculty sponsor of their choice to obtain an override then register for the credit.

Use this form to submit your proposal