Create a t-shirt design for Spit for Science, a university-wide study of how genetic and environmental factors contribute to substance use and emotional health. The t-shirt will be given to 3,000+ students and the winning contestant receives $150!
The contest is open to all VCU students and the deadline to submit is November
2, 2012. A panel of Spit for Science judges will vote for the best design. The
winning contestant will receive $150! More information here.
– Contest is open to all VCU students.
– Design submission deadline is by 5:00 p.m. on November 2, 2012.
– PDF and JPG files of your design will be accepted.
– Complete this submission form and include it with your design.
– Please keep your design to front of shirt only.
– Limit your design to three colors (including black and white).
– T-shirt color may vary.
– Spit for Science: The VCU Student Survey and www.spit4science.vcu.edu must be included within your design.
Email the submission form and your design to firstname.lastname@example.org.