Create a t-shirt design for Spit for Science, a university-wide study of how genetic and environmental factors contribute to substance use and emotional health. The t-shirt will be given to 3,000+ students and the winning contestant receives $150!
The contest is open to all VCU students and the deadline to submit is November
2, 2012. A panel of Spit for Science judges will vote for the best design. The
winning contestant will receive $150! More information here.
- Contest is open to all VCU students.
- Design submission deadline is by 5:00 p.m. on November 2, 2012.
- PDF and JPG files of your design will be accepted.
- Complete this submission form and include it with your design.
- Please keep your design to front of shirt only.
- Limit your design to three colors (including black and white).
- T-shirt color may vary.
- Spit for Science: The VCU Student Survey and www.spit4science.vcu.edu must be included within your design.
Email the submission form and your design to email@example.com.