Job Title: VCUarts Tour Guide and Office Assistant
Campus: Monroe Park Campus
Work Location: 609 Bowe Street
Hours per week: 5 -15
Pay per hour: $9
Tour Guides answer general questions and lead prospective students, parents and other guests on tours of VCUarts facilities. Tours are held M-F from 1pm until approximately 3:30pm. Tour guides typically give 1-2 tours per week. Tour Guides also assist with on campus events such as Open Houses, Portfolio Day, and Commencement, which are held on Saturdays. Guides typically work 3 Saturdays per semester.
- MUST be a student within the School of the Arts – NO EXCEPTIONS. If your current major is not within the School of the Arts (http://arts.vcu.edu/programs/undergraduate-programs/), please do not apply for this posting.
- MUST be available at least one day per week from 1pm – 3:30pm to give tours.
- MUST be positive, enthusiastic, polite and friendly.
- Must have keen attention to detail.
- Must be trustworthy, and able to work both independently and collaboratively.
How to apply:
This job is only available for current Virginia Commonwealth University School of the Arts students who have been awarded Federal Work-Study through the VCU Financial Aid office. Qualified students must apply online through the VCU Career Center Federal Work Study site: http://www.fwsjobs.vcu.edu/